One of my favorite holidays is slowly approaching….4th of July! What’s better than a whole day of pool time, and sunshine with family and friends?! I’ve linked some awesome 4th of July finds and some fun recipes I found! Enjoy! Let me know what your plans for the 4th are!
- I love this Red Dress!! It would be a simple and comfy way to dress up for the Fourth!
- Need to add a touch of blue to your outfit? These Tassel Earrings are the perfect accessory!!
- With all the walking around that is done on the Fourth, flip flops are the easiest shoe to throw on. And these Tory Burch Flip Flops are so comfy & cute!!
- If you are wanting to add red to your outfit in a more subtle way, this Red Nail Polish is the perfect way to do so!!
- If you love gold as much as I do, then this Gold Bowl is a must have!!
- How adorable is this Beverage Dispenser?! Below I linked some of my favorite 4th of July recipes and the Lemonade Iced Tea would be perfect in this!!
- I am also loving these Napkins!! What a fun way to add some color to the table spread!!
- Another cute item to add to the table is this fun and simple Cake Holder!!
- This game is so fun to play with the whole family!!
- How cute are these String Lights?! Perfect for the summertime!
4th of July Recipes:
This is the perfect recipe to spice up your salsa!!
Of course this Lemonade Iced tea is so tasty, but it would be complete without these Blueberry Coconut Sparklers!!
Don’t forget about dessert!! This dip is so cute and festive!
These yogurt pops are perfect for the kids and so easy to make!!
Let me know how you spend your 4th in the comments below! Have a great holiday! 🙂